We have great specials this week including, but not limited to: Boneless Chuck Roasts,
Chicken Tenders, and Icelandic Haddock. This week I'm going to focus on the Mettwurst (my favorite sausage we make). Mettwurst is a mainly-Pork sausage that is cold-smoked overnight so that more of the smokey flavor can go into the sausage. After it is smoked, then it is fully-cooked (so if you want a sample of it at any time, we can get you one from the counter). I like mine steamed in a bed of sauerkraut, some like it with fried potatoes. The nice thing about it is, that you just have to warm it...since it's fully-cooked. The favor is out-of-this-world!
Headstone of Russell J. Larsen in the Logan City Cemetery, Logan, Utah!
I wonder if he died knowing he won the 'Coolest Headstone' contest?
His five rules for a happy life are at the bottom of the tombstone.
FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:
1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.
2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.
3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust, and doesn't lie to you.
4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed, and likes to be with you.
5. It's very, very important that these four women do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.